On behalf of myself and all the crew of H.M.B Endeavour I would like to take the opportunity to thank all of our voyage crew, volunteers, port authorities, project partners, sponsors and communities for an epic voyage of a life time around Australia.
It has been your patronage that has made this possible. There have been so many memorable experiences that I have been very humbled by and has made me proud to be part of this voyage. I hope that your involvement in our ambitious project fulfilled your expectations.
Until next time, fair winds.
Your aye Captain Ross Mattson
Please find the following statistics of our adventure:
- The ship has sailed 13,300 nautical miles
- 706 voyage crew have sailed with us with 20 different voyage legs
- 75,720 people visited the ship in 15 ports, including 18,446 school students
- 816 volunteers assisted with guiding and shipkeeping all over Australia
- 23,000 kms has been travelled by our shore Truck Over
- 800 media stories published making headlines around Australia