Apart from a few bits and pieces, I have completed the hull and all the components.
It took me a little longer than expected to complete and rig the small boats off the hull, but I am very pleased with the results. I have yet to make the oars and the sail bundles of these boats.
The carronade was a lot of fun to make. I turned the barrel out of PVC rod, similar to how the cannons were made before. Soon all the cannon will be rigged to the deck.
The plan for the coming week is to make all the masts of the model, having already completed the bowsprit at the front of the hull.
Contributed by model maker Mike Bass.